How to convert videos to PSP with subtitles

As promised, I'll post the tutorial to convert video to PSP format WITH subs. In this tutorial, I'll be using Heroes Season 3 Episode 13 video as an example. (Click to zoom-in the images)

  1. Download the video file(s). I used Bittorrent and BtDig to download torrents.gallery thumbnail
  2. Download the subtitle(s). I download subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
  3. Download and run Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate.(Click the image to download)
  4. Add the file(s) to the list. Just Drag & Drop or add manually by clicking the 'Add File' button.
  5. Add/Edit the subtitles option and the format.
  6. Convert!

Once you're done, you can transfer the converted file to your PSP. For some reason I can't show you how the video will look like on PSP. Sorry unhappy smileys

Download:
http://katz.cd/download/2575509/App/Xilisoft-Video-Converter-Ultimate-5-1-17-1128/

Comments